ebay - How To Add Costs & Generate Reports In Seller Hub For Reporting
Posted by Live Now Education G Support Team on 19 April 2018 11:50 AM
We realise the pricing and reporting areas process can be confusing when you're first getting the hang of it and here's steps by step instructions:|
1) Hover over the 'My ebay' tab and click on 'Selling / Sold' which will bring up the 'Seller Hub' overview page
2) Click the 'Orders' tab, then click 'Paid & Posted' to see orders for the past 90 days (you may need to change the duration in the drop down box above the orders)
3) Click the drop down arrow next to an order, then click on 'View Record' to see the 'Sales Record'. This is where you add the 'Item Cost' and 'Actual Postage Cost' at the bottom of the page, then click 'Save'
4) Once the costs have been added, click the drop down arrow next to the order again, then click on 'Archive' to remove it from the list and repeat these steps with all the 'Paid & Posted' orders until they've all been completed and archived
5) In the Seller Hub click the 'Overview' button, then click 'Reporting' in the 'Selling Tools' box to see your monthly reports. ebay might automatically generate the reports which take up to 60 minutes or if you see the words 'Refresh Report' click on them which should be done every month or so to keep them up to date
6) Once the reports have finished updating, you can change the month in the drop down menu to see a break down for each individual month. Click on 'Expanded View' in the top right corner to see the individual columns for fees, costs, profits etc which you can print or download and save
Note: you need to fill out the costs in Step 3) above AND refresh the report in order for each column to be filled out in the Reporting.